- PGR’s promotional vacation packages may include a “base” vacation of hotel accommodations in the Orlando and Daytona Beach, Florida; Napa Valley, CA; Pigeon Forge, TN; Las Vegas, NV; the Bahamas; or other areas, and may also include an optional round trip cruise to the Bahamas for two persons. There may also be complimentary “bonus” getaway vacations of hotel accommodations in these or other vacation areas. “Bonus” getaway vacations are not included within the base vacation package purchase price and are provided at no additional charge (excluding hotel taxes). All hotels are guaranteed to be rated at least 3 stars or higher. PGR offers this vacation substantially below retail value in order to promote ownership at PGR and sponsoring partner resorts. Therefore, while on a promotional vacation, you and your spouse (or cohabitating partner), will be required to attend an approx. 90 minute courteous sales presentation and tour on the benefits of acquiring vacation ownership and/or membership travel services during stay at each destination in your vacation package. Failure to attend the entire required presentation(s) will result in a charge of the retail value (full price) of your promotional vacation accommodations and any issuance of incentives included in the promotional vacation package will be denied. The partner resorts will be identified before or upon your travel. This promotion may be offered throughout the United States and elsewhere, however, it is void where prohibited by law and is not directed to residents in any state in which a registration of the vacation ownership plan is required but in which registration requirements have not yet been met. Names and addresses obtained from this promotion may be used for the purpose of soliciting sales of vacation ownership plans.
- Guests are responsible for all applicable State and Federal taxes. A $15 per night reservation fee will be collected at time of booking and applied to cover hotel taxes. An additional resort amenity fee of $12-$15 per day may be collected at check-in (depending on the resort’s association budget). Resort fees and personal incidentals and cleaning/housekeeping fees of condos are the responsibility of guest. Some destination accommodations require a $50-$100 refundable deposit collected at time of booking.
- This offer is designed for married and co-habitating couples and families traveling together for recreational and vacation purposes. For promotional vacations in Orlando & Daytona Beach, FL, Napa Valley, CA and Pigeon Forge, TN, guests must be at least 25 years old. For all other locations, guests must be between 25 and 70 years of age. You must speak English and/or Spanish, not be a full-time student, and be gainfully employed at the time of travel. An “inquiry” of your financial status will be made upon check-in to confirm your qualifications. This vacation package is designed to promote vacation ownership plans for households with a combined income over $50,000; if your annual income is under $40,000 (disqualifying factor) at the time of travel you will forfeit your package and offered a discounted rate for accommodation nights. You must meet financial requirements of the sponsoring resort at the time of travel. If you don’t meet the required qualifications, alternate arrangements maybe able to be made at the same or different location, but additional costs may apply and you will forfeit any incentives or added benefits offered by the sponsoring resort. You must not have taken a promotional tour at any PGR or sponsoring resort location within the last 12 months. It is valid for a maximum of 4 people (2 adults, 2 children), but not all package offers provide accommodations for 4 people. Single travelers MUST be approved by the sponsoring resort prior to travel. Party mix of 4 adults is acceptable if both parties meet participation requirements of package offer and attend the required sales presentation together. Additional accommodations may be purchased to accommodate larger families. All 3-day/2-night accommodations offers are designed to accommodate 2 people, but may be upgraded at some facility locations to accommodate larger parties (4 person max.). PGR shall remit full payment for the cost of the Florida and optional cruise portions of this vacation (excluding any bonus vacations) to the providers/suppliers thereof within 10 business days of receipt of the purchaser’s initial payment. No pets are permitted.
- This special offer is limited to one per household or family. Group travel is prohibited and is considered two or more couples/families traveling together, or separately, arriving on the same or alternate date, or staying at the same or different accommodation facility using this promotional offer. This promotional offer CAN NOT be used for business travel. Attempting to use the offer for business purpose will invalidate the package offer and all monies paid will be forfeited.
- All room accommodations are in a standard hotel/motel rooms and 1-2 bedroom units (depending on type of accommodations package purchased) and are subject to the availability. Accommodations may be upgraded at a special rate and additional rooms or nights may be purchased at the time of booking, based on availability. Rates may vary by season and additional surcharges may apply for travel during “peak/holiday seasons.” PGR reserves the right to substitute a different resort destination or hotel accommodations in accordance with room resort availability during peak periods, conventions, and holidays or when PGR’s room allotment is full. The retail value of this package and accommodations provided herein varies based on the cost of the package and season of travel.
- This offer may NOT be used in conjunction with any promotional offer or for use with another vacation ownership week. Two or more offers may NOT be used within a 6 month period to stay at the same or alternate resort area and a maximum of two promotional offers per year per guest(s). Two or more vacation packages may NOT be used at the same time extending your dates of travel. If you choose to purchase multiple vacation packages and use two as specified above, all remaining packages will not be toured, gifted or housed by PGR.
- A valid driver’s license, Military ID or Passport, and an embossed Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover or Diners Club credit card, accompanied by proof of a valid checking account (check with name and address). Credit/Debit cards that are for electronic use only are not acceptable. International guests must bring a valid Passport to check-in and the presentation. The credit card is used by the hotel for the security deposit, taxes an incidental room charges. A refundable security deposit of up to $200.00 is required at time of check-in at resort/hotel property and will be refunded at check-out, minus applicable damages and/or fees incurred as a result of or your stay. Refundable deposits are only accepted in the form of a credit card (No Cash, Check or Debit Cards will be accepted) and will be credited back to the payment method provided at time of check-out. Married and co-habitating couples must show valid IDs with matching addresses.
- Participation in an optional Bahamas Cruise is independent of the Bahamas accommodation portion of the package. If you choose to participate in the optional Bahamas Cruise, you must arrange your own travel and must pay applicable port, service and transportation costs.
- If your package included a rental car option, you will be responsible for paying all applicable costs (carrier fees, fuel, insurance, additional equipment fees, surcharges, taxes, peak season rental fees, additional driver(s) fees, upgrades, etc.). Rental car must be scheduled for use at least 30 days prior to scheduled/requested travel period to assure availability through the rental car provider. Once rental car is scheduled in conjunction of accommodations stay it may NOT be rescheduled for any reason. Attempting to reschedule a rental car after accommodation dates have been taken will result in forfeiture of the car rental option and cancellation of existing car rental reservation. Rental car will be held for a maximum of a 24 hours period beginning the date of pick-up (per rental car agency agreement) if you fail to arrive or secure your car rental it will be immediately released back to rental car inventory for general reservation use. All other travel and travel related fees/cost independent of the Rental car option are purchaser’s responsibility.
- PGR reserves the right to alter its Terms and Conditions and Terms of Promotions as deemed necessary by operational procedures and/or as otherwise mandated by State or Federal Laws. This offer supersedes all other representations made in regard to this offer, verbal or written and PGR assumes no responsibility for any verbal or written representations made in conjunction with this offer other than those specifically stated herein. Participant acknowledges and understands that the payment (method) vehicle in which he or she provided for payment at the time of offer, either CREDIT CARD or CHECK DRAFT, shall be automatically debited on the DAY of the initiation (purchase) of their order. PREFERRED GUEST RESORTS’ ALLOWS PURCHASER’S TO CANCEL HIS/HER PURCHASE WITHIN 30-DAYS COMMENCING ON THE DATE OF PURCHASE. Cancellation of package offer will revoke all benefits including use of any room nights, attraction tickets or other Travel Benefits provided by PGR or affiliated vendors. The package fee is non-refundable 30 days after the purchase date. This package is transferable and Medical, Personal, Physical or Economic issues are the sole responsibility of the purchaser and are not cause for cancellation of package purchase beyond the 30 day period. Participant must use vacation package within 12 months from the date of purchase and travel must be completed within 18 months from the date of purchase, unless otherwise agreed to by PGR. If PGR provides additional time to use the package, the “Extended” time will be noted in your Customer Records. If you purchase the package during a period when you are considered “qualified” and then become “unqualified” by either income, marital status or any other reason the package will remain active for use until package expiration.
- The locations of this vacation package are offered on a “date certain” basis and you are entitled to travel on the Arrival Dates indicated on the Purchase Confirmation. In an effort to meet your travel needs, however, PGR will try to process requested changes to a confirmed reservation one-time free of charge, subject to availability and the following: all requests for changes must be made in writing accompanied by the reservation change request form and must be received by PGR not less than 45 days prior to the new requested travel date. A subsequent request for changes is subject to applicable fees-currently $50. There is limited availability during holidays and peak demand times. Your reservations will be confirmed to you in writing. Do not book airline flights until you have received your travel confirmation from PGR. No-shows forfeit their scheduled vacation. If you notify PGR of changes to your travel more than 21 Days from your arrival date, your reservation fee will be non-refundable, and retained on your account for future use. If you fail to show up (NO SHOW) for a scheduled reservation, you will be charged a nonrefundable fee of: Economy Accommodations-$75.00 per stay, Premium Accommodations-$90.00 per stay, and 1, 2, 3 Bedroom Units-$120.00 per night. Notifying PGR of any changes to your travel dates less than 21 Days prior to check-in, will result in the immediate forfeiture of your reservation fee. If you notify PGR 7 days or less prior to your scheduled arrival date, you WILL be accessed a surcharge representing one night’s retail rental charge for the accommodations reserved (see fees above).
- Airfare, transportation, taxes, meals and other incidental costs are not included in this offer and are the responsibility of the PURCHASER. Travel related benefits such as a Cruise, offered by other accommodation providers of such travel related benefits, may have independent terms and conditions and it is the responsibility of that provider to provide these terms to the purchaser independent to the PGR’s terms and conditions provided here. This offer expires December 31, 2018, which differs and is independent of the actual expiration date of your purchased package. This is not an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy to residents of any state, region or area in which registration, if so required by law for any resort, has not been completed.
- This offer is not for retail sale and invalid if purchased, bartered, auctioned or not acquired from an authorized sponsor. This vacation offer has no cash value and cannot be redeemed for cash. This offer shall be replaced by an offer of equal or greater value for any residents who wish to participate from the State of New York. This offer may be replaced with an offer of equal or greater value from California Vacation Holdings Group, LLC, the Developer of RiverPointe Napa Resort, for any residents who wish to participate from the State of California, Oregon, or Washington. All travel related services associated with such offer provided by Reservations Services International, Inc., a registered and bonded travel agency with the Airline Reporting Corporation (ARC), IATA and CLIA. This vacation package can only be transferred to an adult who is at least 25 years of age, and who will be subject to all terms and conditions.
- For California Residents: This Seller of Travel is not a participant in the California Travel Consumer Restitution Fund. California law requires certain Sellers of Travel to have a trust account or bond. This business has a bond issued in the amount of $100,000 with International Fidelity Insurance Company.
- For Missouri Residents: This Notice is provided for compliance with the Missouri Merchandising Practices Act, Chapter 407.610, and as required, a copy has been filed with the Attorney General of Missouri.
- PGR is not responsible for any Acts of God, personal travel interruption, transportation costs, personal illnesses preventing purchaser from using package within the provided time period. This offer may not be used in conjunction with, or in place of, any other vacation or promotional offer and is invalid for use by distributing agents, their employees and/or family members of same. PGR reserves the right to rescind (deny) the consumer’s use of the package. The Owner/Developer partners of PGR may include, but are not limited to, Summer Bay Resorts, Calypso Cay Resort, and California Vacation Holdings Group. PGR is located at 501 N. Wymore Road, Winter Park, FL 32789. You may contact PGR at 1-800-656-2780 or email@example.com with questions regarding your discounted accommodations package purchase. Preferred Guest Resorts is registered with the State of Florida as a Seller of Travel. Registration No. ST37842.
This advertising material is being used for the purpose of soliciting sales of a vacation ownership plan. Complete details of participation in offering plan provided by sponsor.